9.27.2010

Monday September 27

Wow, today I had the opportunity to listen to some really good presentations about famous historical people. Everybody is excellent speakers.

When the presentations were done everybody worked hard with the exercises on pp 30-32 in th textbooks. Remember to finish this at home for Thursday. I will provide you with the key to them then.

Also remember to bring your wordlists with your ten words on Thursday. As far as I remember you were supposed to know synonyms and opposites to some of your words as well as explanations to others. Words to choose from you will find on p 202 in your textbook.

Last but not least, on Thursday the group will have the possibility to practise a test for the Swedish högskoleprovet. I have found an old one that was given some years ago that I´ll let you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment